Classes and Support
The Bible provides timeless blueprints to build and maintain healthy family relationships. We want to help you learn and apply God's principles through classes, activities and resources. Here are a few:
- Engagement Mentoring & Pre-Marital Counseling
- Marriage Enrichment
- Parenting Classes & Support
- Family Resources
- Special Family Activities
Contact Pastor Keith Steiner to learn more about upcoming classes.
Get Married at Calvary
We know in today's busy stressed environment it is harder than ever to meet someone, get married and stay married.
Calvary considers it a privilege to prepare couples for a stronger, Christian marriage. That's why engaged couples wishing to marry at Calvary must complete the Engagement Mentoring program. It includes:
• Pre-marital counseling with a pastor.
• Several meetings with a marriage mentor couple
• Reading books and completing assignments that will help strengthen your relationship before you walk down the aisle.
Are you planning a Calvary wedding? If so, let us know at least seven months before your wedding date. The church receptionist can help schedule your wedding date at the church. Contact the church office to begin the engagement mentoring process.